Terms & Condtions
COCOA PLUS LTD
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are a legally binding agreement between you and Nutrition Victor Ltd of Unit 10, ME10 3RS, England, (“Nutrition Victor Ltd”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”). These Terms govern your use of this website (“Site”). All orders are accepted by Nutrition Victor Ltd Ltd subject to these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully before using this Site. By using this site, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or otherwise use this Site.
- ELIGIBLE USE. By using this Site you expressly confirm that you are of legal age, have legal capacity to agree to the Terms, and are legally authorized to use the Site.
- CHANGES.We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to: (i) change these Terms at any time without notice, and (ii) make changes to the Site including removing or editing content or a discontinuation of some or all of the Site’s features or products or items (“Products”) listed on this Site. Please check this space regularly for any such changes. By continuing to use this Site you agree to such changes and updated Terms.
- REGISTRATION & CREATING AN ACCOUNT. You do not need an account to access and browse this Site. However, you need to create an account to place an order. You may create an account by registering on this Site and providing the requested information, including your name, telephone number, address and password. You must provide true, correct and accurate information and keep this information current at all time. It is your sole responsibility to safeguard your log-in credentials, especially your password. You agree that any use of your account will be deemed authorized by you and that we will not be responsible or liable for such activity. We reserve the right to refuse access to this Site and to suspend or terminate accounts at any time in our sole discretion.
- PRICES & CURRENCY. The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in British Pounds Sterling and are valid and effective only within the European Union. Prices displayed on the Site do not include shipping, delivery, import or other fees or taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any state and local taxes that may apply to your order. Delivery rates vary based on total package weight and final destination. Prices do not include duties, tariffs, or value-added taxes. If assessed, these costs are the sole responsibility of the package recipient.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- PAYMENT.You may pay using any of the methods described on this Site, including credit and debit cards, PayPal and Google Wallet. You are responsible for applicable fees and charges imposed by your financial institution or payment processor and we recommend that you review their respective terms and conditions over which we have not control.
If you are purchasing for Trade then payment terms stated in the invoice should be abided. If you fail to pay within the time frame then we are within our rights to charge statutory interest. A late delivery charge may also be applicable.
- TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. We do our best to serve you and provide accurate product and price information. However, price or typographical errors may occur from time to time. In the event incorrect price or product information is displayed on this Site due to error, we may in our sole discretion refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product. In event of such error, we will contact with further information and/or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE.We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any time. This may occur including due to unverified customer or payment information, limited availability, price or product errors or regulatory restrictions. We will contact you in the event your order (in whole or part) cannot be processed, is not accepted, is cancelled by us or if additional information is required to accept your order. If we cancel an order, you will not be charged. We reserve the right to increase the price of any products prior to acceptance of your order. This may be due to factors beyond our control including foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, alteration of duties or material increase in the costs to Nutrition Victor Ltd.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
- Cancellations. You may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery. If you wish to cancel immediately after placing your order, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a full refund subject to these Terms. If your products have already been despatched, you can cancel your order any time up to 7 working days after delivery of your order. You will receive a full refund including delivery costs subject to these Terms. You will not receive a full refund where only part of your order is being cancelled.
- Delivery charges. Delivery charges will only be refundable if you cancel your order within 7 working days after delivery of your order. Otherwise, you will only be refunded delivery charges in case of delivery of faulty, damaged or incorrect products.
- DELIVERY: We aim to dispatch orders in the fastest possible time and in the order in which they are placed. Once you have placed your order, delivery details will be provided to you. You may cancel if unacceptable to you. All products remain the property of Nutrition Victor Ltd until we receive full payment is made in full. However, you have the responsibility of keeping the product(s) in a reasonable condition upon delivery (as described in clause 8B). Please read Delivery Information for our delivery guidelines. We shall not be liable or responsible for a failure to deliver or delayed delivery due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided by you.
- PROHIBITED USE.The following are strictly prohibited:
(a) impairing, disrupting, destroying or disabling the functionality of this Site in any way including using programs which cause excessive server load;
(b) reverse engineering, deconstruction, disassembly or decompilation of any software or technology underlying this Site;
(c) using this Site to harass, stalk, threaten, defame, abuse, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
(d) restricting or inhibiting others from using and enjoying this Site;
(e) soliciting others to disclose personal information for commercial or illegal purposes, or inducing them to disclose login data or data-mining or otherwise harvesting or collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site or Services for any reason at any time in our sole discretion including for a violation of this clause 10.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All contents of the Site are: Copyright 2013 by Nutrition Victor Ltd. All rights reserved. The Nutrition Victor Ltd logo, domain name and brand are our trademarks and service marks whether or not registered and may not be used without our express written permission. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- NO HEALTHCARE ADVICE.The Products, information and other content provided on this Site are provided for informational purposes. You should not use the information on this Site for diagnosis or treatment of any health issue or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY NUTRITIONAL, DIETARY, HERBAL OR HOMEOPATHIC SUPPLEMENT. You should carefully read all information provided by the manufacturer of a product and on or in any product label or packaging, before using any product or before adopting any treatment for a health problem.
- DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY.All representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded, including without limitation representations, warranties, or undertakings about this Site including without limitation, its accuracy, completeness, reliability or availability. We make no representation, warranties, endorsements, guarantees or recommendations of any kind with respect to the Products listed on the Site including their merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be liable for any for losses, additional expenses or any claim whatsoever due to power failures, natural disasters, fire, riot, civil disturbance, war, acts of God or any other causes beyond our control or for your use or inability to use the Site which is provided “AS IS”. USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. Some jurisdictions may not permit such limitation of liability in which case our total liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms shall be limited to the total price of your accepted order. These Terms shall not affect your statutory rights.
- GENERAL. If any provisions of these Terms are deemed or become invalid, the validity of the other provisions shall not be affected. The law of England governs and shall English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all claims, actions or disputes arising from these Terms.